Fresh Irkotta Cannoli
8 cannoli cases
250g Benna Fresh Irkotta
65g icing sugar
½ Teaspoon vanilla
200g Chopped Pistachios
- Let the Irkotta sit in a strainer over a small bowl in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to remove excess water.
- Once ready, mix the irkotta with the icing sugar, vanilla and some chopped pistachios.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture, and pipe into the cannoli cases.
- Decorate the sides of the cannoli with the remaining chopped pistachios.
- Chill until ready to serve.